It Takes a Village: Building a Digital Veterinary Ecosystem
Sebastian Gabor, Founder of Digitail, joined us to talk about client communication nowadays. Sebastian shares the three main divisions of his team, and explains why it is so important for software companies to stay on top of changing needs.
We dove into the role of client feedback and explored why all-in-one solutions are stronger than siloed ones.
- How Sebastian approaches change management;
- Digitail’s three main divisions; education, implementation, and customer success;
- Why it is important for software companies to stay on top of changing needs;
- Why all-in-one solutions are stronger than siloed solutions;
- The learnings from client feedback and reviews;
- The role of e-commerce within the PIMS space;
- Why the biggest win is when a client goes to the app rather than approaching Google;
Recommended to you:
Episode: Pandemic Era Communication Challenges in Vetmed
Episode: Unlock Efficiency: Team Communication is the Key
Episode: Change Management Principles vs Continuous Improvement Practice