Pandemic Era Communication Challenges in Vetmed
Dr. Taylor Miller of Not One More Vet (NOMV) talks about how wellness education and normalizing mental health conversations can help vet professionals deal with challenging client relationships.
Dr. Miller expands on her belief that our own health begets improvements in client health.
- Impact of curbside practice on client communication
- Impact of the pandemic on mental health
- How anxiety changes the way our brain processes information
- Consequences on client relationships and veterinary professional QOL
- The Veterinary Oath initiative and NOVM statement
Donate: Official account of the Armed Forces of Ukraine: https://bit.ly/3NvODNm