Unlock Efficiency: Team Communication is the Key
Dr. Bob Murtaugh, the Chief Professional Relations Officer at Pathway Vet Alliance, states that communication is key when it comes to consolidation. Today’s episode is jam-packed with advice on how to make the consolidation process work for everyone involved.
Our conversation explores the types of skills and educational backgrounds which make good regional managers, and the functions which need to be cultivated at both local and global levels. During this episode, Bob shares how they go about the recruiting process at Pathway and the largely untapped avenue they are beginning to utilize.
- Skills that are vital for regional managers at Pathway Vet Alliance;
- Functions that need to be cultivated at a local level;
- Change management strategies that Bob utilizes;
- Why it is so important to have the whole team on board;
- Bob’s tips for scaling;
- Platforms to advertise jobs or find people looking for work;
- AVMA’s new research study with graduate students;