Never Stop: The Benefits of Getting a Business Education for Clinical Staff
Dr. Jaime Pickett, Chief Veterinary Officer at Pet Paradise, joined us for an interesting discussion about the importance of always being ready and willing to pivot quickly and the value of being open to the ever-changing drivers that affect vets.
Dr. Pickett shares her path from a veterinarian to franchising to CVO and why a business degree is beneficial for all vets, especially when moving into leadership roles.
- How Dr. Pickett went from veterinarian to franchising to CVO at Pet Paradise;
- Why holding a business degree is useful for all vets, especially when moving into leadership roles;
- Dr. Pickett reflects on client acquisition versus scaling veterinary services during COVID;
- The value of being open to the ever-changing drivers that affect vets and pivoting accordingly;
- Find out how Pet Paradise attracts talent by spotlighting the benefits of seeing happy, smiling pets rather than exclusively ill or injured ones;