Change Management Principles vs Continuous Improvement Practice
In our previous episode, a webinar, we received some great questions about change management versus continuous improvement. So, today Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech are diving into some of the best change management practices. From the ADKAR model, to McKinsey’s 7-S model, Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model and even Kubler-Ross, we discuss the continuous improvement and how it differs from change management. Change is inevitable, but when employees lead it, not only will it be better received, but it will touch on pain points they experience.
So, rather than waiting for corporate change management, foster a culture of continual improvement and your organization is sure to flourish and weather whatever storm comes its way!
- Industry change management models;
- What the McKinsey 7-S model is most useful for; gap analysis to assess strengths and opportunities;
- Which steps are more important than the change management itself;
- What continuous improvement means and how it can be implemented in organizations;
- Why continuous improvement resonates with millennials in the workforce;
- Fostering a sense of continuous improvement in your business is more effective than implementing corporate change.
Recommended to you:
Webinar: How Burnout Prevention in Veterinary Organizations Translates Into Profits
Episode: Can’t Touch This: Change Management Starting At Inception