How to Build an Organization Without Burnout
“The wellbeing of humans drives successful work.” Kari Sulenes, the Co-Founder of Pilea, talks about how to build an organization without burnout.
During the conversation, Kari shares the five elements which she believes are essential to wellbeing in the workplace, and how she is working to transform the hustle culture that is so pervasive in today’s society.
- The focus of Kari’s clinical psychology and organizational behavior dissertation.
- A meeting with venture capitalists that guided Kari down the path she is now on with Project Atlas.
- Kari explains how she compares burnout, compassion fatigue, and vicarious traumatization.
- Five key pieces of advice from Kari on how to build an organization with no burnout.
- How stress manifests itself physically in our bodies.
- Kari’s desire to change the “at all costs” mentality that exists in so many companies.
- Kari Sulenes on LinkedIn
- Conscious Business
- How to Do the Work
- Radical Candor
Recommended to you:
Episode: Employee Ownership in Veterinary Consolidation
Episode: Employee Ownership Across the Pond
Episode: Flexibility in the Veterinary Practice
Episode: Fighting Burnout Across the Globe