Employee Ownership Across the Pond
Today we are joined by Matthew Flann, veterinary surgeon, and director at Pennard Vets. He explains the transition to an employee-owned model, how this model has influenced Pennard Vets’ ability to hire veterinarians, how the company’s internal culture has changed, and how the employees’ 70 percent ownership affects the decision-making process and strategy of the company.
- An introduction to Pennard Vets and how they came to be employee-owned.
- How the decision to transition into this model was received by the company’s employees.
- How this model has influenced Pennard Vets’ ability to hire veterinarians.
- Insight into how the company culture is changing since the introduction of this new model.
- The system through which employee ideas are communicated to the management team.