People Issues When Buying or Selling a Business
Today we are joined by Klint Kendrick, the author of The HR Practitioner’s Guide to Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence, to cover various topics, from how to incorporate Maslow’s hierarchy of needs into your business, to the integral role that trust plays in organizational leadership.
Without the proper communication and change management plan, employees can be left feeling confused, stressed, and insecure, which can have tangible consequences for your staff turnover, customer retention, and ultimately, your bottom line.
- A breakdown of the roundtable approach that Klint takes to M&A.
- How to help employees start their ‘change journey’.
- Why you should inform employees of your plans at the appropriate time.
- The hard factors to consider when doing due diligence: finance, operations, and compliance.
- The soft factors to consider when doing due diligence: leadership and culture.
- Insights into Maslow’s hierarchy of needs and its role in your organization.
Recommended to you:
Episode: The Process of Postmerger Integration with Galaxy Vets
Episode: Culture and Post-Merger Integration: What an Englishman learned in Chinese Clinics
Episode: Effective Way of Implementing Processes in a Practice