Outlook for the Future: Evolution of Consolidation in the Vet Sector
Richard Blann of Cantor Fitzgerald, gives us his thoughts on why the veterinary industry has seen so much action in the past decade and his predictions for how consolidation will change in the next five.
We talk about burnout and career satisfaction within the veterinary space and explore a partnership model that serves both providers’ and investors’ interests and touch on how that model has been tested and used in other verticals.
- Richard’s thoughts on why the physician management space has seen an explosion of deal activity in the last ten years;
- A prediction for how consolidation will change in the veterinary industry in the next five years;
- Burnout and career satisfaction within the veterinary space;
- A partnership model that serves the interests of both providers and investors;
- How having a succinct strategy determines success and supports your performance;
- The importance of having a strong culture of communication;
Recommended to you:
Episode: Hiring Vets in 2021
Episode: Piece of the Pie: Incentivizing Veterinarians Through Partnership
Episode: Consolidation Location Determination