Growing People and Relationships to Grow an Independent Practice Group
Dr. Tom Bankstahl, CEO at Veterinary United, joined us for this inspiring conversation about his aspirations for a long-term veterinary-owned group and keeping a safe space for veterinary medicine.
Tom also runs us through how he implements his People First policy, how he is creating spaces for people to grow as people as well as professionals.
- Putting people first, and Tom’s implementation of that principle in his organization.
- What is NLP, and how it can be used to help people understand their emotions.
- The power of happiness.
- Attracting people that mirror your energy.
- Tom speaks about the growth process as an independent practice, versus backed by investors.
- Veterinary United
- Tom Bankstahl on LinkedIn
- The Happiness Advantage
- Path for Growth with Alex Judd
- Craig Groeschel’s Leadership Podcast
Recommended to you:
Episode: Purpose in Leadership: Learn from an Executive Coach
Episode: Data-Driven Approach to Cultivating Culture
Episode: The Ins and Outs of Unified Management
Episode: Continuous Learning over CE