Purpose in Leadership: Learn from an Executive Coach
Stewart Pollard is an engineer turned leadership coach and the founder of SHiFT Leadership Solutions. In today’s episode of Consolidate That!, we talk to Stewart about why purpose is so important in the formation of culture in an organization and how leaders can best instill this in their teams.
So for all this and more about connecting people to purpose through a process to achieve the ultimate goal, tune in today!
- Why purpose is so important in the culture formation of an organization;
- Being committed to the end goal and solving a customer’s problem;
- Establishing purpose through introspection and finding ‘why’;
- How to give the younger generation a sense of purpose in big corporate roles;
- Using stories to align coworkers to your purpose;
- The value of aligning the purpose of leadership and employees;
Stewart Pollard on LinkedIn
SHiFT Leadership Solutions
The Leadership Challenge by James Kouzes and Barry Z. Posner