All Things Software and the Industries Migration to More Modern Software
Instinct Science Software’s Founder and CEO, Dr. Caleb Frankel, joins us today to guide us through the changing dynamics and goals in the veterinary market, and how Instinct is becoming a full-blown PIMS. Diving into software as a huge factor in work-life balance and burnout, this episode focuses on the ways that it’s also a definitive avenue to resolve the burnout crisis.
- How staffing issues and burnout are tied to software choices.
- How PIMS providers frequently appear and disappear, and the challenges they face.
- Caleb talks about tackling the tricky issue of data protection.
- Discussing consolidation issues of how management and vets have differing goals.
- How consolidators need to take heed of the warning signs regarding staff retention.
- The ways Instinct is unique; easy installing, solving ancillary problems, and more!
Recommended to you:
Episode: Building Strong Vendor Relationships
Episode: Technology Tetris: Clinical Tech Stack for Consolidators
Episode: Hospital Technology Stack