Hospital Technology Stack
In today’s episode, Yang Shi, the Co-Founder and CEO of VetSnap, rejoins Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech to talk about consolidators and the hospital technology stack.
We discuss the process of selecting what software to roll out first in hospitals after the acquisition, the importance of building a strong relationship with the vendors, and how the powerful inventory management VetSnap helps clinical staff.
- Ways to surface up the most valuable opportunities to pursue;
- Building an ongoing relationship with your software vendors;
- The importance of focusing on the clinical team;
- Supporting hospitals after initial deployment;
- The benefits of finding vendors that are in the early stage of growth;