Value Stream Mapping for Different Levels
In today’s episode, Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech continue their conversation about value stream mapping, this time analyzing it from the perspective of the various different levels within an organization.
They cover how to transition from an idea to a business plan, the tool which makes it easy to visualize your value stream, and what the exploration phase of acquisition entails.
- Hospital level value streams in comparison to consolidation level value streams.
- Why it’s important to have a process for creating processes within an organization.
- Examples of the steps involved in hospital improvement processes.
- The value that is provided by Kanban boards in the value stream mapping process.
- How processes eliminate waste within an organization.