Stop Starting and Start Finishing: Prioritization
Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech discuss the importance of having prioritization procedures in place to avoid running too many projects at once and resulting in failure.
Additionally, we cover how the Consolidator Operating Framework adapted Kanban methodology, and how to implement Weighted Shortest Job First as used in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe).
- The importance of knowing and using prioritization techniques;
- What is the WSJF methodology;
- Weighted Shortest Job First and Cost of Delay formulas;
- Potential risks of having multiple projects in progress simultaneously;
- How prioritization at all the levels of the organization will help to prevent burnout;