Inventory Management at Scale
Nicole Clausen, an Inventory Consultant, joins us to share some of her wisdom. She tells us about her brand-new software, Inventory Ally, which is the perfect starting point for inventory optimization.
Nicole also shares what motivated her to start doing inventory management, real-life examples of clients whom she has helped to dramatically improve the structure of their businesses, and ways that corporate groups can leverage buying power without compromising dynamics within the veterinary team.
- The wide range of practices that Nicole works with to improve their strategies;
- How the cost of goods varies according to the type of practice;
- A common mistake people make with regard to the cost of goods;
- Why the creation of a standardized system is important for inventory management;
- The problem of mischarges in veterinary practices;
- KPI’s that Nicole looks at when optimizing inventory management of a practice;
- What an inventory turnover ratio is, and what it indicates about the state of your inventory;
- Nicole shares an example of a client who she helped to reduce her adjustment from $20,000 to $500 per quarter;
- Benefits of Inventory Ally;
- Ways that groups can leverage their buying power;