Hidden Rembrandts: Successfully Selling your Practice
Jeffrey Feldberg, Co-founder of Deep Wealth, joins us to share his experience helping sellers maximize the value of their businesses as they exit. Jeffrey provides us with some practical advice on how to have a successful “liquidity event” when it comes to acquisitions.
During this episode, we discuss the main things a seller needs to think about when considering selling a business, the importance of preparation, and the three things that happen without preparation.
- The main things a seller needs to think about when considering selling their business;
- The value of preparation and three things that happen when you’re not prepared;
- The importance of thinking like a buyer;
- Why the highest offer isn’t necessarily the best offer and the importance of cultural alignment;
- The importance of transparency when the seller doesn’t want to go through with the deal;
- The “Now what?” question and why you should ask it before the liquidity event;