From Bottom to the Top: Enterprise Support Organization
Dr. Ivan Zak and Ryan Leech discuss the importance of a reliable support process in a veterinary group. In this episode, our hosts talk about the three main support components: help desk, knowledge base, and learning management systems.
We cover the importance of having a knowledge-accumulation process that should start from the very beginning of the organization, and the opportunity for the veterinary consolidator to streamline the process of hiring/firing, budgeting, and more.
- The definition of enterprise support organization;
- Three main support components;
- The importance of having established support at the inception;
- Parallels between software support and support in a veterinary group;
- The benefits of having enterprise support with a specialized team outsourced;
- How the symbiosis of ticketing system, knowledge base, and learning management system could be transformed into a valuable metric for the board;
- How the enterprise support organization removes bottlenecks in the consolidation value stream;