Keep Process Improvement Simple
Galaxy Vets COO Emmitt Nantz talks about the theory of constraints, value stream mapping, subjective-objective assessment plans (SOAP), and “the five why’s.” For each of these concepts, Emmitt provides an example of how they can be applied in a veterinary clinic setting in order to reduce bottlenecks, improve employee and client experiences, and ultimately make your organization run as efficiently as possible.
- Applying the theory of constraints to veterinary industry consolidation.
- Challenges of scaling processes from one hospital to many.
- A key to preventing bottlenecks in your organization.
- Value of “the five why’s” concept and an example of how this could play out in a veterinary hospital setting.
- The method that Galaxy uses to find solutions to their problems.