Employee Benefits Consulting
Cory Friedman, Managing Director of the Veterinary Division at Alera Group, joined to talk about how consolidators approach health insurance and other benefits.
We tackled the question of benefits from an acquisition and integration standpoint and the inevitable challenges within consolidation. Cory shared some of the best practices when it comes to the delicate balance of consolidating benefits post-acquisition.
- How to approach the question of benefits from an acquisition and integration standpoint.
- Incremental steps to take to achieve uniform benefits and the difficulty of doing so.
- The best time to announce to your employees that your practice is being acquired.
- Advantages of acquisition and the importance of communicating them to employees.
- Why you should take the steps to consolidate benefits as soon as possible.
- The value of consulting an advisor in the consolidation process.